Saturday, February 14, 2009

Days 32-45

I'm behind again! So here's the last 2 weeks! lol

DAY 45

This is smy Valentine's care package I sent to Aaron today! I hate the holiday but I figured that I should still send him stuff. I sent cookies along with a bunch of candy.















DAY 44

This is all the stuff I got from my students at our Valentine's Party.











DAY 43

I got my Secret sister present today!! It's a flameless candle! And it's lavendar scented! I LOVE it!!
















DAY 42

This is a note I took away from a student today. It's from a third grader to an 8th grade boy. It said "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I Like You, Will you marry me? Find me at recess." I was cracking up!! But at the same time I was mad she was going this in class.











DAY 41

These are my paracord bracelets that I got! they're so big on me though!


















DAY 40


So these are the contents of my purse....I took this for a thread on MIG.






























DAY 39


So I saw this in the wee hours of the morning coming home from my friend's house. You can't see the back but you can see the front seat filled with newspapers...but the back seat was too as well as the trunk! I thought it was cool..haha
























DAY 38

I cleaned off my dresser today! Finally! It's clean! yay!






































DAY 37

I'd been craving hot dogs for a long time...so I buoght them!! YUM!!















DAY 36

I bought this onesie for my nephew and think it's SO cute!!

















DAY 35

So this is the thermometer in my house! It's not as cold as it has been before but still kinda chilly!















DAY 34

I went to the mall this night with my friend and we went to The Children's Place and I found these socks...my sister had been looking for socks for my nephew so I took this picture to send to her to show her the color options!









DAY 33

So I found this at Walmart for dinner and I LOVED it!
















DAY 32

I spent the day in bed, hence my picture.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of V-day funness! I'm sure he'll enjoy that.
    And kids in school--they are odd bunch.

    ReplyDelete