Sunday, February 1, 2009

Days 24-31

Guess who's been slacking on posting her pics?!? ME!! And I'm still taking them every day but I just don't post them every day...maybe I should start doing that. So...here's a weeks worth of pictures...


DAY 31

So the other day I was talking with some of the MIG ladies about the rings that Aaron made me....and I found them today! One is just a paperclip that he fashioned into a ring while we were sitting at his recruiters office one day. He was messin around and he put it on my finger and proposed..haha. The other one is copper wiring and a seashell (which you can't see). He made it for me and gave it to me. I wore both for the longest time. The key is actually the key to the lock on his old bike. But he gave it to me one day and asked me to wear it with his dog tags and said it was the key to his heart. :)




DAY 30







This is one thing I ordered in the mail for my Secret Sister. It's a gift card for the movies.


















DAY 29






This is from my workout. I haven't been working out as much as I should be but I'm getting back into the swing of things now!






















DAY 28




I was SO overdue on doing laundry...I could barely find clothes to wear this week! So I finally did laundry and there is it!


















DAY 27


These are the two care packages I sent Aaron. The first one I was actually supposed to send on Saturday but instead, I talked to Aaron online for 3 hours and couldn't get to the PO to mail it! So I mailed it today...and it's just a bunch of snacks.


















The second one was his DVD's and some Superbowl snacks. I sent peanuts, chips and salsa (hopefully it stayed in one piece!!), junior mints, and Thai Beef Jerky.






DAY 26




Aaron has been WAITING for his DVD's. He left them at his grandma's house cuz he couldn't take them all to Iraq with him. So he asked me to have them sent to me so I could put all the discs in a case and send them to him over there. He's been asking since November probably and I've been reminding my mom (who had picked them up from his grandma cuz she's sick and can't do much) to send them...and she finally sent them! So I got them today! Yay!!










DAY 25




These were my birthday presents from my parents. They actually gave them to me at Christmas when we were all in Nebraska for Christmas Break. But I was instructed to NOT open them until my birthday....so I didn't! These last 2 seasons complete my Gilmore Girls collection!
































DAY 24


My friends/coworkers took me out to Superior Grill for my birthday. And they also brought this cookie cake! I didn't get a picture before we ate it so this is what we had left of the cake.

1 comment:

  1. I looooove Gilmore Girls. They are like...my friends, lol.

    ReplyDelete