Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sending some love

DAY 10 - January 10, 2009

Aaron's "get well" care package. He had a cold earlier this week. I know that he'll probably be better by the time he gets it but oh well. It included a get well card, tissues, a blanket, chicken noodle soup, tea, Hall cough drops, a pillowcase that smells like my perfume (that he bought me), a mixed CD, Keebler Grasshopper cookies (he LOVES Thin Mints and these were the closest I could find), beef jerky, Combos Cheddar Cheese, Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and Flamin' Hot Fries. I think that's all.





I also sent him this care package today. It had: the cookies I made, beef jerky, SweetTarts, Nerds, Gobstoppers, Lemonheads, a loofa, deodorant, baby wipes, body powder, razors, a deck of cards, fart putty (haha), and a whoopie cushion (haha).








DAY 9 - January 9, 2009



Baking cookies for Aaron. Chocolate Chip with walnuts.

4 comments:

  1. Yum, the cookies look really good.
    And great care packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. I think I need to make a care package today. Maybe get some valentine's stuff together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy... I'm working on a care package right now. I don't know what to do for valentines so I think I'll just make him alot of cookies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't plan on sending him anything for Valentine's Day. Neither of us really likes the holiday. So yeah.

    ReplyDelete