Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Storms and report cards

So I'm not starting out very well since I'm not posting these every night...but at least I'm taking them every day! :)


January 7, 2009


DAY 7
This is the stack of papers I had to grade tonight for report cards! I guess this quarter I should keep up with my grading. whoops...haha















January 6, 2009


DAY 6
This is the sky right before I went into Sam's Club. I was in there for 10 minutes tops and when I came out....it was POURING rain. I mean, pouring. And everyone was just standing there staring at the rain...and I was thinking WTF?!? So I ventured out in the rain...and got SOAKED. Head to foot...and I was supposed to go workout after that shopping trip but instead I had to go home to change my whole outfit and wear my old sneakers which I hate...but oh well.





2 comments:

  1. Yuck that pile of papers look gruesome! Better you than me! I hope you got them all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I didn't...haha. I just said "screw em" after a while. haha. They have enough grades anyway without the ones I didn't grade.

    ReplyDelete