Friday, January 16, 2009

Phone calls and Hairdryers

DAY 16
So I went to blowdry my hair this morning and my blow dryer was blowing out only cold air!!! It was like 30 degrees outside so I did NOT want to go outside with a wet head...it's extremely hard to get your hair very dry with cold air...so I had to buy a new one...and this is it!
DAY 15
Ok so I admit that this one I did not actually take on the right day...but in my defense....the picture shows the reason that I didn't take my picture...I was just TOO DANG EXCITED!!! Aaron called me yesterday (which was also our 2 1/2 year anniversary)! I hadn't had a call since November 11!! Sure, we've talked on the computer but that's just not the same. So after 2 months, he called me!! And I was on cloud 9 all day long. Hence why I forgot to take my picture. I remembered at one point but then I got caught up doing something else...probably blogging about my phone call...haha

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that is so great that he got the chance to call you! And yeah, I think euphoria is a good reason to take a picture!! LOL

    ReplyDelete