Wednesday, January 14, 2009

King cake, Fresh face and dishes

Once again, I'm behind on the posting of the pictures...I've been taking them but just not posting them...so here I am to catch up 3 days...
DAY 14



This is what was left of the piece of King Cake that I was given by the PK4 teachers. King Cake is a big tradition in New Orleans I guess. I had NEVER heard of it so they gave me a piece. I only ate half of it cuz it was a lot of calories and I didn't want to eat them all...haha



DAY 13



This is a picture I took right out of the shower (I do have a towel on) to post on the thread on MIG for with/without makeup.






DAY 12

this was literally taken at 11:57pm...cuz I had forgotten all day to take a picture. Apparently I need to do some dishes..haha

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine lives in New Orleans and she tells me all about the king cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had king cake before but I do love Mardi Gras. I went one year, and it was probably one of my favorite memories.

    ReplyDelete